Upon counting how often each subject was mentioned,
ethics won, easy peasy:
(Or it could be that I just found the ethic
topics more interesting)
1. Ethics
111111111111
2. Economy
11
3. Pleasure
11
4. Health
11
5. Other
1111
Most of my gripes were with other items,
but mostly to do with health and economy.
Accordingly, that the health and economy
issues may be generally resolved, does
not close the topic.
Indeed, I even made the video about a topic
to do with morality and ethics: Hypocrisy.
Accordingly, also, as has been pointed out
by confederalsocialist/fringeelements,
morality is the cause for a lot of confusion,
since it is hard to define and is often more
based in emotion. I suspect, additionally,
that the economics of the matter, along
with the convenience, go alongside
the ethics of it:
'Meat tastes good, I'm busy, it's
convenient, don't bother me!'
The second highest topic was other,
which also dealt with things not too
clear. Not surprisingly, problems
with YouTube was one of those things.
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment