Wednesday, May 12, 2010

FacePalm Fun on FaceBook, part 3


Maren Sepulveda
Maren Sepulveda
Sean, don't call my mom a heathen. Also God is not insecure He is a jealous God. and at the end of it all every one christian or not will realize he is the true God. if you don't believe in God than fine but don't make a fool of yourself by ranting on My status about your views. i hope you can someday recognize truth for what it is. the problem is your too smart for your own good.
21 minutes ago
Maren Sepulveda
Maren Sepulveda
Also i don't understand why you "like" the fact that she is lesbian the only reason that i can think your getting So defensive of this is because you are gay also?
17 minutes ago
Sean Windingland
Sean Windingland
I apologize for that remark about her being a heathen.

And I agree about it being rather stupid to be talking at such a length on a status message, especially yours.
17 minutes ago · 
Sean Windingland
Sean Windingland
I will address a few issues before I stop commenting here:
1. Jealousy and insecurity are pretty much the same thing, just from different angles. If you're insecure, you're looking inward. If you're jealous, you're looking outward.

2. "Too smart for your own good."
Well, I'm not too smart to realize that it's probably not a good idea to simply bash people and create discontent for no reason. Unless that still appears to be the case...? If so, I apologize and will stop commenting instead of replying further if more questions arise.

3. " 'like' that she's a lesbian unless you're gay also?"
First off, there's the obvious difference of sexual interest. Two women is hot to guys, two guys is not as commonly hot to girls. Guys tend to be more visually-oriented.
Second, no, I'm not gay. I am slightly bi-sexual. However, "gayness" is not the reason that I "liked" it. Instead, it was about bookmarking it for discussion, as well as for #1 (two girls).

Does this clarify things at all? If it does, we can stop the conversation at this point, since this is a sensitive issue and it's been prolonged at a spot where prolonged conversations are awkward and weird, as you have pointed out.
9 minutes ago · 
Maren Sepulveda
3 minutes ago

No comments:

Post a Comment