Thursday, September 3, 2009

Eye of a Storm?

With my 66 rented referrals getting me about 55 clicks a day ($0.275) and pretty much barely counter-acting the autopay, such that my NeoBux balance is at a practical standstill; and because I've done about as much learning as I can about Neo, and because I've been using this entire month to learn about it, and because ...

No, no. I don't really know. I've just started to feel ambivalent about NeoBux, PTCs, and online money-making in general. I don't really see much of a future there in making money with me. It could be that I have the possibility of me getting a job, and it might not. Mostly, I just feel like I want to do something different. Books are what comes to mind.

I've gotten a few books that I hadn't completed, Zero, Ishmael, and Straw Dogs, and maybe I'll finish those.

Dunno.

No comments:

Post a Comment