Thursday, September 3, 2009

Audience Likelihood

Audience likelihood. I've been wondering about that. About 6 months ago Richard Coughland made a video where he said that he's still be saying the same shit whether people were listening or not. And I'm wondering two things:
#1. How having an audience would/will affect me. Say, if I had 1000 people reading my blog.
#2. Why they would come, and why they would stay.

Would I even want an audience? I know that I kind of do, since I started this on Jeff's suggestion. It would be a pity if he weren't reading it. I suppose I'll send him the link.

What interests me the most right now, is why an audience would come and stay. There would have to be something about my blog that would be interesting to them. Not that I would change my diary to reflect their wants entirely, but I could certainly react to their responses and get some discussion going, I guess. It's kind of an odd feeling to think of combining your private thoughts with public debate.

No comments:

Post a Comment