6:35 - 7:28
Penn & Laws:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMdxmhAo5Ac
"When someone says 'There outta be a law" there probably ountn't.'"
16:48 - 17:07
Barriers To Entry:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDHbVoUsrtI
17:11 - 17:17
The State of the Gaps:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGdG9y1xEVQ
17:19 - 17:32
THE Children:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoGLqKRPRt0
19:09 - 19:48
Rawesome Example:
"Raw Foods Raid - The Fight For the Right To Eat What You Want":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioN0ehlyyXI
19:49 - 21:38
Free To Use:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsfXbZiNDHE
21:39 - 24:04
Zeitgiest Central Computer Communism:
"Voluntaryist Thoughts On Zeitgeist: Moving Forward":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FDbZ4mbkC8
"Economics 101 For The Venus Project: Marginal Utility":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLSxITH-1tE
28:55 - 36:23
Does The Free Market Exist?
"The Game":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33AS5RwTI6E
"The Evils of Intellectual Property By Jeffrey Tucker Part 1":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LI7moMzwF8g
http://mises.org/media/4255
http://www.youtube.com/user/misesmedia
"The Case for Legalizing Capitalism | Kel Kelly":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyH27TJJ0RU
36:25 - 37:21
Won't Get Rid Of: Gov't & Religion:
(prices as of 3-7-11)
SuperSense: Why We Believe in the Unbelievable [Hardcover]
SuperSense: Why We Believe in the Unbelievable [Hardcover] [Bargain Price]
Supersense: Why We Believe in the Unbelievable [Paperback]
Supersense: Why We Believe in the Unbelievable [Audio, CD]
SuperSense: Why We Believe in the Unbelievable [Kindle Edition]
Supersense [Audio, Cassette, 2009]
Emotional Snicker Bar:
43:08 - 43:45
"Well, what if someone offers a better snicker's bar up
for a lower price?"
I missed this one. The problem is covered in
"Free To Use":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsfXbZiNDHE
The problem is that of method - people HAVE to give up
$100 for the $20 snickers, and the State then pockets $80.
Don't want the State snickers? Too bad. You can also
get the better snickers, but you'll also have the State
snickers. Maybe if it's worth it, really worth it, you'll
attempt to make a better snickers. But it has to be worth
at least $100 to even be equivalent to the $20 snickers the
State got you.
Transition:
1:01:20 - 1:01:41
"what do you think I advocate?"
"Basically, bare-minimum gov't, getting out of the way of
the free market."
No, I don't advocate bare-minimum gov't; I'd only advocate that
as part of a transition to NO gov't whatsoever.
1:02:12 - 1:02:47
Central Beam Ship:
"The Collapsed State":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce0b520mR6Y
1:02:49 - 1:08:08
Talk + Try:
"Both Sides Are Chippin'":
I think the problem with this segment was that I didn't realize
that you were probably talking about chipping in the sense
of legalities. I'm talking chipping in the sense of conversation,
and may the best meme win. Because of this, I want to make
sure I have a very good understanding of the memes, as well
as the counter-memes, that the best meme might be produced.
I call this Memetic Engineering.
Although, and additionally, either way, the point of focus
is the truth. Is the truth is that minarchism is the best,
so be it. If the free market, so be it. If gov't, then so be it.
But I guess that has to be the focal point: What is the reality
of the situation, and how shall we deal with it?, rather than,
OMFG, HIDE! OMFG, YOU'RE WRONG!
1:11:43 - 1:12:35
Zeitgeist Central Planning:
See
"Zeitgiest Central Computer Communism" above.
1:12:37 - 1:16:00
Shallow Extrapolation: Our Need To See, Feel, and Have, even if it's Wrong:
1:23:07 - 1:24:17
SuperSense
1:26:01 - 1:26:39
Michael Shermer:
"Michael Shermer: Why people believe strange things":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T_jwq9ph8k
"Michael Shermer: The pattern behind self-deception":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_6-iVz1R0o
"Michael Shermer: Baloney Detection Kit":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUB4j0n2UDU
The series I was referring to - it's not this first
one, but it's in one of them, and they're a great
series:
"Beyond Belief: Science, Religion, Reason and Survival - Session 1":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKyFkAfmwFA
1:28:18 - 1:31:49
variablast - Secretly a free-marketeer seeking fame and money:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zxty54_iyI
The video is now on private.
1:33:47 - 1:35:04
variablast hates JonPaulPrime:
"Fuck your god!":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIBLM8Necu0
Users:
Variablast:
http://www.youtube.com/user/variablast
http://www.youtube.com/user/niggeritarian
JacobSpinney:
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacobspinney
http://www.youtube.com/user/OtherJacobSpinney
JonPaulPrime:
http://www.youtube.com/user/jonpaulprime
SomethingSea:
http://www.youtube.com/user/SomethingSea1
Penn:
http://www.youtube.com/user/pennsays
http://www.youtube.com/user/pennpoint
No comments:
Post a Comment