Actually, I'm not saying with this one that gov't creates
a divide between people, creating citizen and law-giver.
I'm saying that there is an element of legitimacy to gov't
in the sense of dependency on parents. In rejecting gov't,
people also go to the extreme and go the slippery slide
of imposing their will on parents, ->in my opinion<-.
The series starts off with
"Theft, or Need? - Which Moral Question Trumps?"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFMWWjgGyNA
in which the question of whether it is more important
to focus on theft or the needs of people is asked,
and not answered.
Hythloday71 commented on this video. There was a bit of
back and forth and some misunderstanding, and so a Skype conversation
was held with him as well, wherein we clarified our positions
to each other.
The video can be seen here:
"An Anti-Statist Communist?"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ctt6R201C5U
Additionally, I began to theorize about a new version of how
society could work, having now potentially (because I might be
wrong) realized that many anti-statists were unnecessarily
dichotomizing dependency, assuming it all to be illegitimate
(gov't makes you dependent on itself). However, this is not the
case with parents.
Accordingly, I made this video, asking for thoughts and critiques
regarding the new thought:
"Am I a Fascist?"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsbuafL5rS0
So far there has not really been any thoughts or critiques.
Mostly, there have been PMs
with one person who I started talking with about this.
Accordingly, I wish to put details into the thoughts,
and make it more concrete. Whether or not others help me with
this, it's something I intend to spend some time on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hope the three of us can do it again tomorrow or some time later this week.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the comment! I'm sorry I didn't see it earlier. I think we have done it again. And it was nice.
ReplyDelete