Twist on
"Blessed Be Your Name"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikzeFW2Ufg4
Blessed Be Your Life
"Blessed be your life
In the land that is strife
Where your talks
in abundance flow;
blessed be your life.
Blessed be your life
When I'm talking
in this crappy place,
when I see
all these idiots;
blessed be your life.
Every talk we have on here
I enjoy quite a bit.
When the idiots
try to jip us,
Still I say:
Blessed be your life
and our talks.
Blessed be your life.
Blessed be our lives
collectively.
Blessed be this interesting
time.
Blessed be your life
When conversation
is proceeding real well,
when the world
isn't being censored to hell;
blessed be your life.
Blessed be your life
On the road
marked with idiots;
Though there's morons
begging for attention,
Blessed be your life.
Every talk we have with each other
progresses our lives.
When the morons
close in, guys,
still I will say:
Blessed be your life
and talks.
Blessed be your life.
Blessed be con-ver-sa-tion.
Blessed be talkin'.
You make responses and so do I.
You make responses and so do I.
My mind will analyze them:
"Is this full of fucking crap?"
Every conversation we have
I hope becomes five more.
When the idiots
close in, guys,
still I will say:
Blessed be your life
and talks.
Blessed be your life.
Blessed be our talks.
Blessed be conversation.
You make responses and so do I.
You make responses and so do I.
My mind will analyze them:
"Is this full of fucking crap?""
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment