Tuesday, October 6, 2009

U Still Ask?


Right
Left
Right
Left
Right, right

an officer
Which?
Neither.
Choose
What? Oh bother...

looking out a window
Surfing, surfing
Into the sea
Grayness, grayness
Can't tell what's free

It's fog.

Blind owl eyes
Deaf bat ears

at the gate
Is there a way out?
There never was.
When did it start?
It always was.
Can I leave?
Either stay here or fuck off.

sleeping
Shock, noise, noise, brain
insane, insane, insane, insane
Kablang.
Silence, silence;

Zero.....

night; in bed
Do you espouse liberty?
How will things be done without taxes?
What about roads?
How can people be moral without government!

remembering
Trap to the left, trap to the right;
why not just give up? It's not really a fight.
I'll make it easy. We'll drop the charges.
Cooperate.

of past
66 books in the whole Bible,
each one a special part.
All roads lead to Rome.
The Nile is...

You have a choice.
No, it's not force. You have a choice.
Whirl, whirl, whirlwind.

Just make it stop.
Cooperate.
Ok. I'll cooperate.
Good lad.

waking

No comments:

Post a Comment